Friday, September 9, 2011

Anniversary trip 2011

It’s time for our annual anniversary (32 years) trip to Orlando.  We are staying at the Fountains Resort again.

P9110827

This was the view from the balcony.  The Fountains is a great resort and close to Sea World, Discovery Cove and Aquatica.

P9160220

Visiting Busch Gardens will be fun, but I’m looking forward to our day at Discovery Cove the most.  There is a new Grand Reef addition this year.

I’m hoping to have afternoon tea at Disney’s Grand Floridian resort again.  This time my daughter-in-law will be joining me.  I’m very excited that my son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter are coming with us.

P9172089

P9172077

So, I’m off to finish packing.  Bye for now.

4 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Happy Anniversary. We just celebrated ours in August - 31 years. Here's to many more blessed years.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

damazingmama and little Faith said...

Happy anniversary. You don't know me, as I am new to your blog, but I am so happy I found it! I have enjoyed wandering around in your previous posts, and thanks to you, my visit to Savannah has been blessed, by visiting the Gryphon for afternoon tea with my 10 year old daughter, and shopping for tea at the Savannah Tea Room. What lovely ladies run that place! We are saving having tea there for our next trip, since we just moved our 28 year old daughter there to attend SCAD. I look forward to many outings and tastings based on your recommendations. Keep posting! And if you would like to see my adventure at Gryphon, visit my blog, www.damazingmama.blogspot.com Thanks!

Marilyn Miller said...

How nice to have this tradition. Some years we don't even celebrate our anniversary much. Have fun!

Angela McRae said...

Just got back from my own brief (but very enjoyable!) anniversary trip. I hope you and Don enjoy yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...