Monday, September 10, 2012

Teaopia Tea For One

DSCF0642

As I mentioned in a previous post, I purchased several tea items on my recent trip to Canada.  One day my brother had some work to do, so he said he would drop me off at the huge Vaughan Mills Mall.  Of course, my first stop was the store directory to see if there were any tea shops and I was happy to find that there was a Teaopia store.

I learned that their shops were soon merging with Teavana and their logo merchandise was being sold off at a 70% discount. 

DSCF0644

One of the several items I purchased from Teaopia was a pretty tea for one set.  I’ve never seen one as delicate as this and with a combination of glass and china. 

DSCF0649   

DSCF0647

The china filter basket matches the teacup and the tiny holes are perfect for containing smaller tea leaves.

DSCF0653

This set is perfect for brewing myself a special cup of green tea, like this Bouteaque Jade Sword.

DSCF0654

You can go to the Teavana website and find a 20% off discount.

DSCF0658

4 comments:

Antiques And Teacups said...

What a great set Angela! I love it! I agree it is the prettiest I've seen. Thanks for sharing it!
Ruth

Sylvia said...

oh my this is very neat, I've never seen one like this before either, so delicate! Thanks for posting about it.

Marilyn Miller said...

What a very pretty tea for one set. I have never seen one like that.

Rosemary said...

That is such a pretty and unusual set. I particularly like the contrast of the clear glass with the porcelain strainer. How unique.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...